Join Our Board
Thank you for your interest in being of service on our board!
Free Range Health is a vibrant organization providing a unique service to individuals and communities that face difficulties when accessing integrative health care.
Members of our board of directors play a vital role in the fulfillment of our mission. Our mobile integrative team care approach brings with it a host of challenges that can only be overcome through the enthusiastic collaboration, innovation, and dedication of forward thinking problem solvers.
There is a lot to do if we are to continue expanding our services and providing this amazing approach to health care for underserved individuals and communities.
Are you in?
- Background in one or more key domain areas: Integrative Health Care, Human Services, Development & Marketing, Finance, Law, Information Technology, or Business Administration
- 2 year term
- 4-5 hours per month
- Attend quarterly Board meetings
- Serve on at least 1 committee
- Eagerly adopt and utilize new technology
- Become acquainted with locations and FRH staff
- Carry out delegated assignments promptly
- $1000 (Give or Get) each year
- Chair or co-chair one fundraising project or event each year
- Attend organization events produced by other Board members
- Work with the rest of the Board to develop and implement a fundraising strategy
OPERATIONS AND OVERSIGHT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have a working knowledge of FRH Revenue and Expenses and contribute ideas for increasing revenue
- Work with the rest of the Board to develop our annual budget
- Work with the rest of the Board to develop, update, and implement a long term financial plan
BOARD RECRUITMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep an eye out for qualified and committed individuals who are willing to work with a team to achieve our mission
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of training plans for new Board members
If board service with Free Range Health resonates with you, fill out the form below to begin the recruitment process!
Fill out my online form.